We organize a 2-day introductory course in health economics (in Swedish) each spring, accompanied by an abbreviated 1-day version of the course in conjunction with the IHE Forum held in September.
We also organize tailored courses focusing on specific needs or interests. These courses can be conducted in Swedish or English and take place in Lund or at a location decided together with the client.
Example topics of tailored courses:
- An adapted introductory course in health economics where basic concepts, methods and theories are introduced within a specific disease area.
- A course that introduces basic health economic concepts, methods and theories. After establishing a basic foundation, the course delves deeper into a specific topic, for example indication based pricing, patient preferences, payment models, or the specific challenges within a therapeutic area such as gene therapy.
- A continuation course building on already acquired knowledge in health economics with a focus on more specialized topics.
- A course about how health economic models are used in practice from an end-user perspective.
- Methods oriented training in the design and construction of health economic models to answer questions about cost-effectiveness and budget impact.
Don’t hesitate to get in touch with us if you are interested in discussing how we can design a course to meet your specific needs at firstname.lastname@example.org or +46 46 32 91 00